Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sony Animation!

I think I was probably waiting to put this on my blog till it sunk in, but I felt I should announce that I have a full time job now working for this place:


AND IT IS AWESOME.  haha.  I've only been there three weeks so far, but it feels like forever (in the best way possible).  Just comfortable and right and happy.  I kind of can't believe I've completed the amount of assignments I already have.  And I've actually been employed specifically as a character designer, which is a dream come true.  So happy to be part of this studio and this team.  They're such phenomenal people and artists, and I'm excited by what we're producing everyday.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! very exciting news and all of your hard work has paid off! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so great and you definitely deserve it! Your work rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much for the support! It means SOOOO much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Complimenti! Mi piace molto il tuo stile, i tuoi lavori sono fenomenali!

    ReplyDelete