Friday, August 23, 2013

witchy witch

So over the last few months, I've grown a ton due to Sony and have made things for them that I'm really proud of it.  It's been a furious whirlwind of improvement, but I guess that's what drawing eight hours a day, five days a week, and doing it in a concentrated, focused manner gets you.  I can't post anything I've made for them, so I'm making an effort to make publicly viewable things that show the growth I've experienced there.

SO, WITCHES.  hahaha.  Geez, I just really love witches.  There will probably be many many many more of them, especially as October comes around.  Here's some to kick me off:





4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I just sent you an email which I wanted to make sure you received...Sometimes they end up in the spam filter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul! Thanks a ton, and I for sure did. Just got back to you, too. I was away from my computer most of the day because it was an extreme home cleaning marathon for me and my husband today. haha

      Delete
  2. Love these! Some insane and awesome shapes, fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post and also it too usefull....
    thanks a lot more

    anna university exam results and question papers
    www.technical4u.com

    jobs in indian
    software jobs in india
    www.Jobsearchspot.com

    ReplyDelete